ABOUT THE FIRM
Royusuf & Co. (Chartered Accountants) is an indigenous firm of Chartered Accountants and business advisors registered in Nigeria. The Firm was established on 9th July 2009 after been duly licensed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
The Principal activities of Royusuf & Co involve the professional practice of:
- Financial Management
- Tax Consultancy
The Firm is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission with Number BN2104154
The Firm is registered with and regulated by the following authorities:
- Auditor General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria (AGF).
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Financial Reporting Council of Nigeria (FRC)
- Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN)
- The Securities and Exchange Commission(SEC) as Reporting Accountants
- Business Recovery and Insolvency Practitioners of Nigeria (BRIPAN)
To be the best amongst equals; competing with the multinational Firms, availing our staff and clients the opportunity to imbibe creative business ideologies and the opportunity to share the values without barrier.
* Committed to providing the highest quality of services to our clients.
* Go beyond the numbers to non-traditional services to our esteemed customers.
* Enhancing our client’s values and satisfaction by living by our mandates and value adding promises
* Providing proactive consultation while enriching the lives of our staff and community by supporting and participating in civic and communal activities.
R redefined professional financial services
O operationally effective
Y your trust is held sacred
U unrivalled commitment and dedication
S surest Partner in times of business turbulence
U unilateral with the professional regulatory authorities
F fair and objective in professional judgment.
ROYUSUF Builds values on the HEART
Royusuf & Co. (Chartered Accountants)
The Firm is bound by the high ethical standards of the accounting profession requiring complete independence, objectivity, full disclosure of material factors affecting findings and conclusions and protection of the confidentiality of financial data provided by Clients at any time.
These standards are brought to bear in the undertaking of each specific assignment. In addition, the firm is subject to independent review and quality control.
As the Nigerian business environment becomes increasingly more complex, the professional services we provide for our clients become an even more important part of the practice.
We intend to carve a niche for our self, to be an outfit to be reckoned with as far as professional accounting and Financial Consultancy is concerned. Our goal is to be the best amongst equals, competing with the multinational firms.
SOME INSTITUTIONS & JOBS IN WHICH FACULTY MEMBERS HAD BEEN INVOLVED
- Centre for Integrated Health Programme (CIHP)
- National Veterinary Research Institute, Vom
- Hadejia Jamare River Basin Dev. Authority, Kano
- Securities & Exchange Commission
- Corporate Affairs Commission
- Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund
- Nigeria Security Printing and Minting Company
- Taraku Oil Mills Limited
- FIRS (Collection and Remittance Audit)
- NASCO Group of companies
- Federal Capital Development Authority
How Royusuf & Co. (Chartered Accountants) Can Assist
Through our due diligence process, Royusuf & Co. (Chartered Accountants) can review the covenant compliance certificate prepared by the company for the bank together with the supporting documentation.
We will certify that this covenant certificate has been prepared in accordance with the loan agreement and then provide the company with a report confirming that it can be submitted to the bank.
We can also assist in reviewing projections for future covenant compliance and advice on the suitability of accounting policies.
We can support our clients on:
- Assurance on reported numbers
- Clarification on future covenant compliance
- Assistance in bank negotiations